Wednesday 23 May 2012

Some happy moments!


To me, the new picture I added behind the title symbolizes the trials and triumphs of parenthood.  At this moment, Mara was kicking Davin in the face, but he was actually laughing.  It doesn't look like it in this perfect eye shot, but the next picture (below) shows it.  To me it shows that as a parent, there are times when things aren't going very well, yet we can laugh and find the happiness in it.

I had a request to add more pictures to the blog.  I have often thought of this, but I just haven't had the time to do so.  Once again, I also thought that people didn't really care, but I am now taking a few minutes to do this and I will try better in the future to add more pictures.  I also had a prior suggestion to update the picture of the three kids from the twins newborn shoot.  We will be getting pictures done soon and that is one of my requests.  Once I have those pictures, I will post them and you will be blown away at the difference in size of the twins....they are beasts!



 
I really like this picture as it reminds me of the joys of being a child.  One of my favourite things to do with Jayna is to take her outside to play in the puddles.  Unfortunately, this usually means in the back lane as there aren't really other places to play in the puddles.  Good thing she listens and moves out of the way when cars come.  Jayna is usually joined in the lane by our neighbour Tate.  We are really going to miss those impromptu play dates once they move in a couple months.  
The picture below makes me smile and is a reflection of the relationship Mara and Davin have.  They are like a little old married couple.  They are constantly looking for each other and one can be playing across the room from the other and they will have a conversation.  When it's time to eat, they sit in their high chairs on the table for now and they are constantly looking over at each other and grabbing for the other one.  I think it's so sweet, since at this age it's definitely not taught.  I hope that they grow up to be close and include Jayna in that relationship as well.  It'll be interesting to see what happens over the years.  


1 comment:

  1. I like the photos, and you're right, people like reading posts with photos. My dad always looks for photos before he reads. I also agree it can be time-consuming to load them onto your computer. I take all my photos with my phone, load them onto Instagram for the cool effects, then connect my phone to my computer, which to me, is so much faster.

    ReplyDelete