Thursday 2 February 2012

Oh my!!!

Today is a day when I have to remind/tell myself that I love my life!!!! And to think that I only have the babies today as Jayna's at daycare.  Hopefully this afternoon will be a lot better.  I am so looking forward to it being nice outside and on days like this we can go for a walk to keep myself sane and grab a coffee as a reward.

I shouldn't complain too much as a colleague of Derrick's visited work yesterday and said that their newborn has colic and their three year old wakes up every time the baby cries.  Thank goodness Jayna sleeps through the crying babies and that the babies sleep pretty well.  Sometimes you need reminders like to make yourself realize that it could always be worse.

Even though they have their fussy days, the days of baby cuddles are numbered and must be enjoyed, even though I really just want to read my book in silence with a big cup of coffee from Starbucks!

No comments:

Post a Comment