Friday 13 April 2012

If you don't like poop, don't read this

Further to my last post...

On a day when I really didn't feel like dealing with my children, I've had to deal with them way too much.

Just after I posted the last entry, I put all three children to bed with the dream that they would all be quiet for at least long enough for me to watch Grey's Anatomy.  It is a dream that I will continue to have.

About an hour before nap, Mara had pooped while she was in the exersaucer.  If you have children, you will understand what kind of a mess this can cause.  As I put the twins down, I realized that Davin was poopy.  Upon opening his diaper, I realized that this was also an exersaucer poop.  I was not impressed.

After I got Jayna down, I went downstairs to watch Grey's in silence.  That lasted about half an hour when I heard Mara crying.  I dealt with her, then Davin was crying.  I decided to bring Davin downstairs for some cuddles when I noticed Jayna in her room saying potty.  Upon opening the door, I could smell that she had pooped.  I got that cleaned up and she was washing her hands when she had to go again.  This time it was in the potty, thank goodness.  She went back to her room for nap time and I went downstairs with Davin.  I was down for maybe a couple minutes when I could hear her saying potty again.  I ran up only to deal with another accident.

It's a good thing it's bath night tonight and the weekend as well.

Needless to say, if I have to deal with another ounce of poop today, I will lose my mind.

No comments:

Post a Comment